Thank you for booking your stay at The Estuary Riverside Chalets
To help make your stay go without a hitch, we have put together some information which should provide you with all the information you need before your arrival. Please take your time to read through the information. Our Terms and Conditions provide you with important information. We kindly ask that you read the T&Cs before your arrival. They can be found here.
Rather than dos and don’ts, we have just provided a list of dos. To ensure that we have time to clean properly between departures and arrivals we have guests to depart by 10am with check in at 3pm.
- Park outside the chalet to unload and load your vehicle
- Park in the parking area once you have unloaded and use the parking area when you do not require use of your vehicle
- Enjoy the motorised blinds which can also be used to keep the sun out on hot days
- Use the wireless charging on the pop-up socket or connect your cable
- Use the decking area to enjoy your surroundings
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm and before 8am. Because you are in open countryside the sound will travel and could affect neighbours and wildlife.
- Place your rubbish in the bins provided in the chalets or in the refuse area.
- Enjoy the views across the field whilst remaining on the decking area or in the chalet
- Read the information pack in the chalet which will provide information on appliances, wifi, things to do etc
- Use the electric vehicle charging point on a PAYG basis if you have an electric vehicle
- Leave the chalet clean and tidy on departure
- Let us know, as soon as possible, if you have any problems
The Shard Riverside Inn
Poulton is only 5 miles away and easily accessible by car, bus or taxi. Poulton offers great nightlife and an abundance of restaurants, pubs, wine and cocktail bars.
Preesall Indoor Archery and Rifle Centre
Knott End Golf Club
Poulton Golf Club
Wyre Estuary Country Park
Wallings Ice Cream
Ten Pin Bowling
Immersive nature at Brockholes